Export Documentation Procedures
1. Print BL in Bolivia is possible
- Cost: USD 35,00
- The Telex release instruction implies the issuance of OBL’s as per customs requirement.
2. Bill of lading clauses
Clauses imposed by MSC Geneva:
- Shipper load and count, container sealed by the shipper which is said to contain what is by him expressly declared (only if the cargo is FCL).
3. Manifest correctors
- USD 65,00 per BL, for cargo with destination in USA, Canada, Mexico.
- USD 25,00 per BL, for the rest of destinations.
4. Destination change
- USD 100 per change on BL.
Please take note that this is a local charge and does not include the penalties established by Geneva, additional operational costs, differences in freights, penalties of Customs and/or other Authorities at destination.
LETTER FORMAT FOR DELIVERY OF BL's TO SOMEONE ELSE
- In case of legal entity: the letter should be printed on letterhead and signed by the legal representative.
- In case of natural person: the letter should be signed by the client along with a client.
In the case of pickup or delivery authorization of B / Ls to foreigners, indicate in the letter the passport number as well as provide a copy.
The authorization letter will not be accepted if it does not fulfill the above-mentioned requirements.
Download (.doc) the letter
|Back | Top|