- If cargo exceeds 25 tns. (Tare included), the contract will end at Arica’s Port directly since MSC is not able to move more than the weight informed.
INTERMODAL FORBIDDEN GOODS
The following cargo can not be transported under MSC Bolivia's responsibility due to local insurance policy restrictions:
- Personal Effects
- Glassware / Crystal
- MSC Bolivia forbidden goods
For Traffic of Vehicles in Bolivian public roads.
- User requests authorization at the Regional Traffic Dept., filling in a form.
- Payment of permission at the Accounts and Finance Dept.
- The Dept. delivers the Resolution to user and the corresponding Technical report.
For Traffic of Vehicles in Chilean public roads MOP Decree N°158, 1980
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO REQUEST OVER-WEIGHT PERMISSION
LEGAL VIEWTraffic law Nr.18,290 in its article Nr. 57, indicates that in excepcional cases and for INDIVISIBLE CARGOES, the Highway System Dept. depending from the Ministery, will be able to authorize the traffic of over-dimensioned vehicles as per the established maximum parameters.
* In order to convert from Kilos to Pounds multiply by 2.20463
FINES TABLE FOR INFRACTION TO CARGO WEIGHTING
|Back | Top|