Customs required information for all cargo to Turkey
MSC wishes to inform clients that starting from January 1st 2012, due to regulations from Turkish Customs certain information is required and mandatory. Any master B/L for all cargo with destination Turkey must contain the following:
• Shipper, consignee and notify complete data: At the moment of booking provide beforehand the complete data of the Turkish consignee and notify, in order for us to verify internally if the clients are registered in our data base.
• Both consignee and notify must have a ZIP CODE
• Consignees TAX ID. Incaseof a B/L TO ORDER you must provide the TAX ID of the notify.
• Tariff heading of all cargo with a minimum of 6 digits.
• Inform if the consignee is an NVOCC in order for it to be authorized in the system and make the transmission to Turkish Customs. If the consignee is not a NVOCC you must provide the data of the real consignee.
We will appreciate you take into account that the omission of any information required previously will generate an observation from the Turkish Customs, that can be mended with a corrector shipping instruction that will include the missing information with a cost of USD 15, this is order to avoid any inconvenient in further shipping’s.
|Back | Top|